What is The Friends Card?
The Friends Card is designed to reward our loyal customers by giving them a special range of benefits for shopping with us in-store and online. The Majors and Parker Taylor brand centres on quality customer service, along with the belief that our customers are our most important asset. For this reason, our loyalty card is designed with our customers in mind and aims to provide them with rewards that are worthwhile and tailored to their specific interests and preferences.
What are the benefits?
All customers who sign up to Friends Card will get the following rewards:
- The opportunity to earn 4 points per £1 on purchases across all stores and departments. On whatever you buy (except when buying or using a gift card or Credit note). Each point is worth 0.5p and we will translate your points balance into the Friends Card, twice per year.
- Receive exclusive offers and event invitations that are tailored to your interests and favourite brands.
- Be among the first to know about new collections, offers and sales.
... Along with all of the other benefits of being a Majors and Parker Taylor customer.
What could you earn?
Each time you earn 500 points, £2.5 will be credited to your Friends Card. These are redeemable in any one of our stores and can be spent on anything, including accessories and sale items. We will send you an email in March and October showing how much has been credited to your Friends Card in denominations of £2.5. Any remaining points, which have not been credited to your Friends Card, will roll over to the next reward period.
How do you sign up?
Simply sign up in-store at any one of our tills, where a member of staff will be happy to help get you started.
When you sign up, our staff will ask you a few questions, or you can also sign up by filling out the short application form and handing this in in-store.
From the moment you receive an email that your Friends card is active, you can start earning points, which should be no longer than a few days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I earn points on everything I buy
You will earn points on everything be it in the sale or an accessory, except points will not be earned when buying a Gift Voucher, when the Gift Voucher is redeemed, or when a Credit note is redeemed. Also points will be deducted at the same amount when an item was purchased when it is returned.
How do I earn Majors and Parker Taylor Loyalty Points?
To earn points on a purchase, please display The Card at the till before paying for your items. If you have forgotten your card, please tell the member of staff who is serving you and they will ensure your account is credited with the required number of points.
How do I find out my points balance?
Your points balance will be shown on your till receipt, enquire at the till, go online and login to your account, contact us via email or telephone.
How do I change my personal details?
If your details change, are incomplete or incorrect, please inform us at your earliest convenience in-store, by email, or by telephone.
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, please inform us as soon as possible and we will provide a replacement. This may take up to three weeks but, in the meantime, you will still be able to earn points on your account. To do this, simply mention that you have a Friends card when making a purchase.
Terms and Conditions
General Friends Card Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern The Friends Card (“Card”), Friends Points (“Points”), the William Major Ltd Loyalty Scheme (together “Majors and Parker Taylor Loyalty”), “Points transfer date” when points are exchanged for a Credit on your card during the “award period”
- Additional terms and conditions may also apply for optional elements of the scheme such as competitions, prize draws, bonus point events and offers. Membership of William Major Ltd Loyalty, activated upon receipt of approved application, is deemed acceptance of the Terms by any member or proposed member.
- William Major Ltd can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms, at any time and will notify you of any changes by updating the Terms on the Majors & Parker Taylor Website (www.majorsonline.co.uk).
- Only one cardholder can be registered to each card. We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close accounts that we believe, at our sole discretion, are due to duplications or misused.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss of points, Credits or benefits resulting from customer details being out of date or inaccurate. Customer details can be updated via the web site, email or phone.
- The Friends Card, any Points and amounts credited associated with the Card, are not transferrable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- William Major Ltd will remove Points and amounts credited from accounts that have not been used for three years or have been closed.
- The Card is valid in all Majors and Parker Taylor stores and Website (www.majorsonline.co.uk).
- The Friends Card cannot be used when purchases are made with a Gift Voucher or Credit note or used in part payment.
- Use of The Card does not constitute proof of purchase.
- All coupons, discounts and vouchers associated with Majors and Parker Taylor Loyalty are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued.
- We may use your information to send you information, offers and promotions for products and services.
- You can opt out of receiving information from us by going on line to your account and checking the box.
- Only one cardholder can be registered to each card.
Collecting Points with The Card
- You must present your Card at the time of (1) a purchase in order for a spend to qualify for Points under William Major Ltd Loyalty; and (2) redeeming the credit with William Major ltd Loyalty.
- Qualifying purchases are any purchase made at a William Major Ltd store or online.
- Unfortunately no points can be allocated on the purchase of a gift voucher, as points are allocated to items.
- The standard number of Points you can collect are 4 Points for every whole £1 spent on qualifying purchases in-store. Each point is worth .05p in Credit on the card, at the times mentioned. Points will usually be added to your William Major Ltd Loyalty account at the time you buy qualifying products.
- If you forget your Card, please give your name and address at the till when making a purchase so we can attempt to attribute the relevant number of Points to your account.
- For lost or stolen cards, please notify William Major Ltd as quickly as possible and we will arrange for a replacement.
- During bonus point events, existing promotions or offers will not be multiplied.
- You cannot transfer Points to another person, including any William Major Ltd Loyalty member.
- During promotions, bonus points will be awarded only to the first qualifying transaction
Spending Points with The Card
- Twice a year we will calculate the number of Points that you have accrued during the ”award period“. If you have earned enough points, we will award you a credit on the Card at the ”points transfer dates“, which is 1st March and 1st October. Please see below for details of how the Credit is calculated. If you have not earned enough points, then we will not award any Credits, but they will be caried over to the next ”award period“. The value of the Credit we award you will be based on the number of Points accrued in the previous six-month period (”Award Period“).
- Points Value 0 - 499 £0, 500 - 999 £2.5, 1000 - 1499 £5, 1500 - 1999 £7.5, etc on the basis of £2.5 per 500 points.
- Any Points remaining after the credits have been issued will be carried over to the next Award Period.
- We will email you showing the amount that has been credited to your card, within a reasonable period following the Award Period. We will send all notifications to the most recent email you have provided us with. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email and details are correct.
- Points themselves cannot be spent and have no monetary value. Points must be converted into a credit (as shown in paragraph 4 above) before they can be redeemed.
- The Credit on the Friends Card can be spent on any products in our stores and online, except in conjunction with a Gift card or Credit note.
- The Credit can only be redeemed by the Card Holder at the time of Purchase, William Major ltd cannot be held responsible if you lose your Friends Card or its is used by someone other than the whom the Card is registered. It is the Registered Card holders responsibility to ensure that the Friends card is kept safe.
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct any Points accrued as a result of the purchase from your William Major Ltd Loyalty account.
- If you buy a product the Credit on your Card and wish to return it or it is faulty, we will issue you with a Credit Note to the value of the item at the time of purchase, providing proof of purchase is presented. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
- The using of the Friends Card in no way affects your statutory consumer rights.