What is our returns policy?
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange. You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact us within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. Please contact
with your return tracking number, so we are aware you have returned your order and avoid any delays in processing your request.
We will refund you the value you paid via the original method of payment. Typically, this will be done within 3-5 days of receiving the parcel. However, in sale periods please allow extra time.
Fill in your returns form indicating which items you are returning and wish to be refunded for. Place this form in the parcel you are returning to us along with the item(s).
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware that during seasonal peaks there may be a slight delay. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s) less any taxes or import duties incurred.
Can I return/exchange items to a store?
You may return your item(s) to one of our stores or exchange it, unfortunately a refund cannot be given in-store. You will receive an email confirmation when your refund has been processed.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. However, we have simplified the process if you have misplaced or do not have your returns form below:
How to return your order
Please allow 7-14 days from when we receive the returned product for the money to be refunded. We only refund the original price of the product(s), not the return shipping cost.
- Pack product with suitable packaging materials. Make sure that you return the merchandise in original, unused condition.
- Make sure you also include all of your customer details, address and telephone number in case we need to contact you.
- On the postage label you need to write 'Majors, 10-11 Claremont Street, Shrewsbury, SY1 1QG'
- We will contact you once we have received your item, and refunded the cost of the product (not including postage cost of return)
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you post your item back in perfect condition within 14 days. Your return does not have to reach us within this time, however, your product(s) must be dispatched back within 14 days of receipt.
- Complete the relevant box alongside the items you are returning.
- Cut our address out from the returns form and stick it on the outside of your parcel.
- Package up your return and make sure it is fully enclosed.
- Take the item/s to your local Post Office and send on a trackable economy service.
Your parcel must be packaged with our cut out label with our address and duties paid. Failure to do this will result in import duties being deducted from the amount reimbursed at the customers expense
READ THE POINTS BELOW CAREFULLY REGARDING ALL RETURNS:
- The package is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore, we recommend that you send the package by recorded delivery for security purposes which will insure you for the value of the goods.
- Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number.
- Please quote your order reference number in all correspondence and ensure you include the original invoice with your parcel.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a 'gift with purchase' promotion you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
- Earrings, underwear and swimwear are non-returnable.
How do I exchange an item?
Fill in your pre-printed return/exchange form indicating which item(s) you are returning and request what item you would like to exchange your order for in the Exchange Details section.
Place the completed form in the parcel you are returning to us along with your item(s).
Then follow the How to return your order section above.
All exchanges are subject to stock availability in order to guarantee the item we advise you to place a new order and return your original item for a refund.
If your item(s) is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we may be able to offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. In most cases, you will need to return your item(s) for assessment by our returns department. If you are a UK customer, please return your product(s) using the Royal Mail returns service listed above. If you are a customer based outside of the UK, please contact our customer care team for return shipping instructions.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a genuine manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted.
William Major Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for damaged items or where a fault occurs after a period of 6 months since purchase. In some cases, we may be able to resolve these matters with the manufacturer but we cannot make any guarantees and these matters will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Once the item(s) is returned a member of our customer care team will inspect the item to determine the cause of the fault and whether you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair. In some cases, we will have to liaise with the supplier directly.
Where possible faulty items will be repaired either by William Major Ltd or by the manufacturer. Most manufacturer repairs usually take between 2 -6 weeks depending on the fault, however, you will be advised of this should your item need to be repaired.
If an exchange is offered on a faulty item please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. A full refund will only be offered if the item cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable length of time.
For information on all faulty items outside of our returns policy, please contact
Distance selling regulations
Distance selling regulations give you the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund. For orders that are Awaiting Dispatch, it may be possible and cancel your order before it is dispatched.
Please contact us as soon as possible after placing the order. If your order has already been shipped please follow the instructions for a refund.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our returns policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team via telephone on 01734 232229 or alternatively email