What is our returns policy?
We hope you are completely happy with your new Majors items, however, if you aren't, there's no need to worry. We will happily offer you a full refund or exchange.
You must return your item(s) within 28 days in its original, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. The cost of return is your responsibility. We will refund you the value you paid via the original method of payment. Typically, this will be done within 3-5 days of receiving the parcel.
For orders that are awaiting dispatch, it may be possible to cancel your order before it is dispatched. Please contact us as soon as possible after placing the order. If your order has already been shipped please return the item and we will refund you.
For returns enquiries please email customer services on
or ring 01743 232229.
Can I return/exchange items to a store?
Online orders may be returned to one of our stores or exchanged, unfortunately a refund cannot be given in-store. You will receive an email confirmation when your refund has been processed.
If you purchased an item in store we can issue a refund. Please bring your debit/credit card, the till receipt and the items with you.
How to return your order
- Pack product with suitable packaging materials. Make sure that you return the merchandise in original, unused condition.
- Make sure you also include all of your customer details, address and telephone number in case we need to contact you.
- On the postage label you need to write
10-11 Claremont Street,
- We will contact you once we have received your item, and refunded the cost of the product (not including postage cost of return)
READ THE POINTS BELOW CAREFULLY REGARDING ALL RETURNS
- The package is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore, we recommend that you send the package by recorded delivery for security purposes which will insure you for the value of the goods.
- Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number.
- Please quote your order reference number in all correspondence and ensure you include the original invoice with your parcel.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a 'gift with purchase' promotion you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
- Earrings, underwear and swimwear are non-returnable.
How to exchange your order
We are happy to exchange items, however this depends on stock availability. Fill in your pre-printed return/exchange form indicating which item(s) you are returning and request what item you would like to exchange your order for in the Details section. Place the completed form in the parcel you are returning to us along with your item(s). Then follow the How to return your order section above.
To avoid disappointment we advise you to place a new order and return your original item for a refund to guarantee the item or alternatively contact us.
If your item(s) is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we may be able to offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. In most cases, you will need to return your item(s) for assessment by our returns department. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a genuine manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted. William Major Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for damaged items or where a fault occurs after a period of 6 months since purchase.
In some cases, we may be able to resolve these matters with the manufacturer but we cannot make any guarantees and these matters will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Once the item(s) is returned a member of our customer care team will inspect the item to determine the cause of the fault and whether you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair. In some cases, we will have to liaise with the supplier directly. Where possible faulty items will be repaired either by William Major Ltd or by the manufacturer. Most manufacturer repairs usually take between 2 -6 weeks depending on the fault, however, you will be advised of this should your item need to be repaired.
If an exchange is offered on a faulty item please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. A full refund will only be offered if the item cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable length of time. For information on all faulty items outside of our returns policy, please contact